Mini-Mobile Medical Alert
Chaperone Mini-Mobile Medical Alert gives your loved ones the freedom to get out and live again!
Works in the home and on the go. Nationwide coverage.
The Mini-Mobile is the Smallest-Lightest-Medical Alert system available today and it is completely shower safe. The mini-mobile system works anywhere within T-Mobile coverage area. IF T-Mobiles cellular service is not available in any area you travel to, the Mini-Mobile automatically calls 911 on any cell carrier available in that location. Our Mini-Mobile with 24/7 emergency monitoring coverage comes with high-accuracy U-TDOA location technology. During an emergency if you need to be located, our monitoring center operator will connect you to the 911 operator who will speak to you and locate you (if necessary) using U-TDOA tracking which is far superior to GPS for pinpointing your loved ones who may need help inside a building. U-TDOA tracking allows our monitoring center operator to more accurately locate you whether you are at home-on the go-inside a building or large structure.
Chaperone’s Mini-Mobile Medical Alert benefits include :-
- 2 Way voice communication through a powerful built-in speaker and microphone.
- Small, lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Works at home and away from home-anywhere you travel.
- Long lasting battery-operates 2 months on a single charge.
- Can be worn in the shower-100% shower safe.
- Weighs less than 1.2 oz, and measures 1.75” x1.75”x0.67”.
- No Base station or landline phone jack required.
- Location tracking via U-TDOA and cellular triangulation.
- Can dial 911 directly when T-Mobile service is not available.
- Single button connects you to our 24/7 emergency center.
- Our monitoring center operator can send emergency personal or loved ones to the user of our system depending on what type of help is needed.
- Our emergency center operators are able to contact your loved ones and first responders simultaneously.
- No contracts-no cancellation fees- pay month to month.
- Free key safe lock box usage.
- No need to purchase any cellular coverage plans.
- Unlimited range-works anywhere in the US.
- Our emergency center operators stay on the line with you until we confirm that help has arrived.
- Comes with charger-neck Cord-and attachments for key chain or belt loop.
- Easy setup-our Mini-Mobile arrives activated and ready to use.
- No equipment to buy.
How It Works
Call now or order online to take advantage of our special internet offer 1-888-210-1515
Free equipment-Free shipping-Free lock box usage
$24.95 Per Month billed month to month
This is a guaranteed rate and will never be increased
Plus a one-time-lifetime T-Mobile cellular activation fee of $25.00
Only $49.95 to get started thereafter, system charges will be $24.95 per month
How U-TDOA Technology Works
U-TDOA is the tracking technology that 911 operators use to locate people who call 911 with cellular services… U-TDOA is used to locate more than 5 million callers per month.
How Chaperone’s Mini-Mobile Medical Alert uses U-TDOA
- If a Mini-Mobile user does not know their location when they press the Emergency button during an emergency, the emergency care specialist will transfer the user’s Mini-Mobile call to 911. The emergency care specialist will wait on hold.
- The user will speak with 911 operators through the Mini-Mobile built in microphone, and 911 operators will locate the user with U-TDOA tracking. When 911 has dispatched help to the users location, 911 will transfer the call back to the emergency care specialist in our monitoring center.
- The emergency care specialist will stay on the Mini-Mobile call with the user until help arrives.
Frequently Asked Questions for Chaperone’s Mini-Mobile Medical Alert System Users
What makes Mini-Mobile different from other mobile personal emergency response systems?
- How does Mini-Mobile work?
- Does Mini-Mobile work in the shower?
- Who can I contact with the Mini-Mobile?
- How long does the Mini-Mobile battery last?
- How do I know when the battery is low?
- How does Mini-Mobile help users?
- How much does the Mini-Mobile unit weigh and what are the dimension?
- How do I purchase the Mini-Mobile?
1. What makes Chaperone’s Mini-Mobile different from other mobile personal emergency response systems?
Mini-Mobile is a very small, lightweight, and comfortable-to-wear mobile personal emergency response system that enables users to break free from landline-based systems that only work in and around the home. Simple to use, compact, and shower-safe. The Mini-Mobile features 2-way voice communication and rechargeable battery that lasts up to 2 months on a single charge.
Mini-Mobile allows you to live independently while having fast access to emergency care specialists anywhere in the US where there is T-Mobile cellular coverage. Specialists can send emergency personal or loved ones to you, depending on what is needed. If you need to be located, emergency care specialists can connect you to 911 to utilize U-TDOA location technology.
2. How does Mini-Mobile work?
When you press the Mini-Mobile button, you are connected with an emergency care specialist. You can speak with and listen to the emergency care specialist through the built-in microphone and speaker in the Mini-Mobile device. Specialists will analyze your situation and can send EMS, loved ones or neighbors to help you, depending on what is needed.
3.Does Mini-Mobile work in the shower?
Yes, Mini-Mobile can be used in the shower. However, it is not designed to be submerged in water.
4. Who can I contact with the Mini-Mobile?
When you press the SOS button, you will be connected with an emergency care specialist. The emergency care specialist can get you the help you need from EMS, relatives or friends.
5. How long does the Mini-Mobile battery last?
The rechargeable Mini-Mobile battery lasts up to 2 months between charging. Other emergency alert devices have a battery life of approximately 2 days.
6. How does Mini-Mobile help users?
Mini-mobile empowers you to go anywhere in the US where there is T-Mobile coverage and be able to receive help. You can wear Mini-Mobile all the time, even in the shower, so you can feel confident doing your daily activities and be able to receive help if you need it. If T-Mobile coverage in not present in any area you travel to, don’t worry, the Mini-Mobile will automatically call the local 911 emergency operator who will locate where you are, and send the appropriate help
7. How much does the mini-Mobile unit weigh and what are the dimensions?
It weighs less than 1.2 oz. and measures 1.75”x1.75”x0.67”.
8. How do I purchase Chaperone’s Mini-Mobile?
You can place your order online or call 1-888-210-1515 to place your Mini-Mobile Medical Alert order.