Whether you’re travelling across the country or running errands around town, our mobile solution goes where you go. Get immediate help if you fall, even if you are unable to push the pendants help button.
Easy to use and Reliable Chaperone’s Automatic Fall Detection medical Alert is the newest, most technically advanced GPS Automatic Fall Detection mobile medical alert on the market today. With great battery life, simple operation, and a sophisticated fall detection algorithm. One medical alert button connects you to our professional monitoring center 24/7 no matter where you are. Unlike other systems that have multiple pendants for inside or outside the house, Chaperone’s medical alert buttons, only has one neck pendant to wear preventing confusion. It’s waterproof, so you don’t have to remove it in the shower or bath, where many accidents take place. It uses both GPS and cellular info to locate you for emergency responders if you’re unable to tell the monitoring center your location. When help is needed, and the pendant is activated either automatically when you fall, or by pressing the emergency medical alert button, our emergency operator talks to you through the pendants built in microphone and loud speaker. Our operator will identify what type of HELP is needed – Ambulance-Police-Fire Fighters- or a friend or neighbor to assist you in getting up from a fall. Our emergency operators will stay on the call with you until help has arrived. For individuals with a history, risk, or fear of falling, Chaperone’s automatic fall detection medical alert can be an excellent choice.
- Fully mobile with one-button operation
- Talk directly into the pendant—there’s no need for a base station or telephone wall jack
- Small compact and light weight
- Waterproof, so you can wear it in the shower
- Long-lasting battery with low-battery light warning
- Sophisticated Fall Detection with higher accuracy than previous technologies
- Works on AT&T’s advanced – reliable – nationwide cellular mobile network
- Automatically calls our monitoring center when you fall….Even if you can’t press the button
- Medical alert buttons
- Comes with necklace cord-Belt or Pocket Clip
- No land line telephone service or telephone wall jack needed
- No installation required
- No contracts- Cancel at anytime-No cancellation fees to pay
Using a combination of sensors and software, the pendant detects in motion patterns. When the pendant detects changes that indicate the wearer has fallen, it announces that a “fall has been detected” and automatically contacts the monitoring center.
In the event that the wearer has not fallen and the signal was accidently triggered, you can cancel the call by pressing the button twice.